Our services cover the institutions, conventions, processes, rules and mechanisms through which important decisions are made and implemented under conditions of risk and uncertainty. Our approach and solutions are context-specific and interdisciplinary, drawing on insights from economics, organisational design and the behavioural sciences, amongst others. We recognise and cater for the evolutionary nature of governance and its mechanisms.
- Risk appetite, tolerances and limit setting
- Board and Committee mandates, membership and terms of reference in relation to risk
- Risk management frameworks and policy infrastructure
- Risk Strategy (incl. regulatory)
- Reputation, conduct and ‘tone at the top’
- Incentives and incentive systems
- Risk monitoring, surveillance and reporting (incl. governance portals and dashboards)
Our services cover the development, implementation and validation of forward-looking decision-support models. Our models include suitable stress-testing approaches to ensure validity and suitability under varying conditions.
- Credit risk
- Investment risk
- Operational risk
- Liquidity risk
- Market risk
- AML / CFT – Customer due diligence and transaction monitoring
- Unstructured data analytics
- Bespoke models
REGULATORY RISK, REPORTING & CONTROL
Our services include developing, implementing and reviewing risk and compliance programs and systems, covering mainstream legislation and regulation affecting multiple sectors across New Zealand.
- Prudential risk (Regulator: Reserve Bank of New Zealand)
- Conduct Risk (Regulator: Financial Markets Authority)
- AML / CFT (Joint regulators: RBNZ, FMA, DIA)
- Health & Safety (Regulator: WorkSafe NZ)
- Privacy (Regulator: Privacy Commissioner)
GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE (GRC) SOLUTIONS
Our services include developing, implementing and reviewing GRC technology solutions in a wide range of settings. We use a diverse range of specially adapted tools and technologies deployed off our proprietary platforms, including: data analytics / big data, sophisticated surveys / content and modelling suites. In conjunction with our strategic partners MetricStream we also support the implementation of commercial, off-the-shelf solutions from their comprehensive suite.
- Risk capability and maturity benchmarking
- Risk and compliance culture surveys
- Risk capacity and risk aversion measurement tools
- Risk registers
- Incident management
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) reporting